Saturday, March 12, 2011

Third Blogiversary!

Oh my, how did I almost forget my third blogiversary. I've been a little light on posting lately but a recent compliment by one of my social media idols has given me new enthusiasm. Now that the weather is warming up I pledge to put on my boots and get out there to cover farm life.

In celebration of this third year, I pasted all of my posts into a cool free tool over at Wordle.net. You can see I love to blog about my farmer Husband and Christmas. Also, I blog about pigs more than my children.

Thanks to all my family readers, my lurkers, my former co-workers who used to tell people in the cafeteria that I wrote a blog about pig sex, my new co-workers who are always saying that should go in the blog and my dear, dear Husband who humors me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appointment Pooping

  NOTE: If you do not want to read about my healthy bowel movement, well too late you just did. I recently became you-better-get-a-colonosco...