Friday, April 23, 2010

The Mysterious Claude'

National pig-clipping man of mystery, Claude', is greatly enjoying the fame and fortune that come from being featured on this blog (maybe not too much fortune, actually).


It will soon be time to say goodbye to our dear friend as he leaves us to impart his swine grooming knowledge elsewhere. Husband would not have made it through the week without the help and guidance of Claude'. We only hope we can book him for next year.

Ladies, I promise I will do my best to capture Claude' in action at our pig sale, however, you need to know that he is happily married to a lovely woman who bakes blue-ribbon winning pineapple upside down cake. You don't stand a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appointment Pooping

  NOTE: If you do not want to read about my healthy bowel movement, well too late you just did. I recently became you-better-get-a-colonosco...