Sunday, March 8, 2009

Happy Blogiversary

One year ago today, at the urging of a friend, I decided that other people would like a behind-the-scenes look at farm life from the perspective of a person who spends her days in corporate America and her evenings saying things to her spouse and children like Don't store your s&men collection supplies on the kitchen counter--put them on top of the washer.

I really have to dedicate this blogiversary post to the person who has been my inspiration, my blogging muse: my husband. A never-ending source of humor and unique situations, Husband never fails to shake his head when he reads this blog. And that is only when I leave it up on the screen for him. He and his faithful AOL browser don't know how to get here on their own.

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

But in spite of all the mild ribbing he takes here, he still remembered my blogiversary and commissioned this cake. (HA!)

I also have to thank our parents for raising us in such bizarre families and providing me with much interesting fodder, like appliances and furniture gone bad.

I don't have a million people visiting this blog, but I have been able to share my tales of farm kids and PR industry commentary with people from 47 states (Wyoming, Vermont, Rhode Island--where are you?) AND 37 countries. The most important statistic I found is that one-third of visitors have returned 50 or more times.

So thank you loyal readers and perpetual lurkers. Here's to another great year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appointment Pooping

  NOTE: If you do not want to read about my healthy bowel movement, well too late you just did. I recently became you-better-get-a-colonosco...