Wednesday, September 10, 2008

What in the World is That Farm Thing?


It's that time again for another installment of What in the World is That Farm Thing?

Today's item is not nearly as disgusting as last time's but probably harder to identify. In fact, I had no idea myself what it was until I asked my seven year-old nephew.




I've posted two angles here. Here are a few hints: The toilet plunger looking thingy in front attaches to the tractor to make it "go." The box in back is for "input."



One more hint, this piece of equipment does NOT deal directly with pigs, their manure, nor their feed. It's a cow thing.

Ok, John, I know you're there. Forget the rules this time and enlighten us all by leaving a comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Appointment Pooping

  NOTE: If you do not want to read about my healthy bowel movement, well too late you just did. I recently became you-better-get-a-colonosco...